Nice and Great

Welcome to all

You came on my blog its honors for me you are here and hope you will come again and again to share your comments.

Name  SADEEM mean Haze, Mist (Fog, Cloud) I found my name mean below link. http://www.islamforlife.co.uk/names.htm

All peoples like cloud and fog but here one thing is unique cloud and fog always give you good memories.

Full Name  MALIK SADEEM AWAN born in Jhelum, Punjab, Pakistan and living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia since 2003 I am working in Retail Company during these years I work on different positions (Scanning Coordinator, Electronics items receivers and Receiving area supervisor) now my designation is Inventory Controller.
Company give me chance to participate in new showrooms opening and many times by aero plane I go local business tour Jeddah, TAIF, ABBAH, MADINAH and KHOBAR free visit to five cities
with business money (on that time one riyal is equal to 15 rupees so 5250 one day business trip) here on thing is important some time I worked on business trip 32 hours without sleeping.

In this blog I will share world gold reserves, Gold Business, Gold products Beautiful unique designs and many more.
Just Click on upper Tabs or below Labels Captions.


I hope you like these posts and you should share your nice comments with me

Sharing Regard’s
MALIK SADEEM AWAN
*************



No comments:

Post a Comment